STANDING OVATION SIGNATURE PROGRAM | $3699
For the speaker who wants to make their living as a professional
Do you want to create a signature talk that both serves your audiences and demonstrates your expertise and professionalism? Then my Standing Ovation Signature Program is for you!
Along with creating your signature talk, you discover how to convey your ideas, points, and stories. You learn how to communicate with others through your voice, gestures, body language, and timing.
Together, we create your signature talk, ushering you into the select company of expert speakers.
Here’s what you get
- Develop your power-packed signature presentation
- Refine your presentation until it’s natural for you
- Understand how and why each part of your presentation resonates with your audience
- Develop an introduction that separates you from the vast majority of speakers
- Implement the secret to powerful presentations
- Six months of in-person support
- Define your purpose
- Deliver presentations with greater impact
- Grab your audience’s attention from the moment you begin
- Use your voice as a powerful communication tool that connects with people
- Gesture in ways that help convey your message
- Use positive body language and non-verbal cues that complements your presentations
- Move with meaning and purpose
- Communicate clearly and powerfully
- Employ the art of storytelling
- Have your audience eager to listen to you
- Begin with attention-getting openings
- Utilize easy-to-follow transitions that lead your audience through your presentation
- End with compelling conclusions
- Use slide decks to enrich and support your message
- Have your audiences take action
- Implement effective rehearsal techniques that bring everything together
- Deal with nerves and build confidence
- Determine the most advantageous groups to speak in front of
- Connect with decision makers
- Send a proposal that gets noticed
- Follow up effectively
- Get referrals for additional speaking opportunities
How the program works
1. We set up a series of 8 two-hour weekly sessions. These sessions are arranged to fit your schedule and can take place at your location or mine in Providence, Rhode Island.
2. In these sessions, you learn and develop the three elements of a presentation that engage your audiences — message, voice, and body language.
3. When our initial eight sessions are completed, we meet once per month for the following six months so you can continue to refine your presentation as you become even more comfortable with it. If you need ongoing support after that, I’m there for you.