Everyday work conversations should be clear, concise, and get to the point quickly. The problem is we don’t always know how to do this. Because what does it mean to be concise? And how can you summarized a complex topic in just a few lines? My guest, Chris Fenning, has the answers to these and other questions.
Listen in, and you’ll learn:
– why the first minute is more important than all the other minutes
– how to get great results by applying one technique to almost every discussion, email, presentation, and interview
– it’s steps rather than concepts
– how to be clear and concise
– how to summarize your point
– a question to stop asking
– a question to start asking
– how to get people from where they are to where you need them to be
– how this communication framework works in the majority of industries
– how it can be applied to even the most complex topics
– if it’s worth the time necessary to learn this in order to save much more time in the future
– how to make you meetings more engaging, efficient, and productive
Resources for this episode:
Download more than 50 FREE easy-to-implement Public Speaking Tips that help you increase your impact, influence, and income!