Having your audience hear your presentation is one thing. Having people digest and process your point, and even more so remember it, requires that you simplify the complex. Listen is as presentation coach Brian Krogh shares how you can simplify complex data and make your presentations more effective and more memorable.
In this episode you’ll learn:
– how to relieve the pressure of trying to impress others when presenting
– how it’s more about connection than it is about content
– break down complex data into everyday metaphors
– anchor your points
– evaluate the effectiveness of your presentations by listening to who your listeners talk about after
– the value of building tension
Resources for this episode:
Get 52 easy-to-implement Public Speaking Tips that help you increase your impact, influence, and income!