How important is it to you to be a successful consultant?
- Do you want to create a signature talk that serves your audiences and demonstrates your expertise and professionalism?
- Are you tired of chasing clients and hoping for sales?
- Do you want to have prospects self-select you as their consultant?
- Are you ready to be as successful as you’ve envisioned?
Then my Speak and Attract More Clients Program is for you! Along with creating your signature talk, you’ll understand how to convey your ideas, points, and stories. You’ll know how to communicate with others through your voice, gestures, body language, and timing — all the things that make a powerful, respected speaker and consultant.
SPEAK AND ATTRACT MORE CLIENTS PROGRAM
Here’s what you get
- Develop your power-packed signature presentation
- Refine your presentation until it’s natural for you
- Understand how and why each part of your presentation resonates with your audience
- Develop an introduction that separates you from the vast majority of speakers
- Implement the secret to powerful presentations
- Six months of in-person support
- Define your purpose
- Deliver presentations with a greater impact
- Grab your audience’s attention from the moment you begin
- Use your voice as a powerful communication tool that connects with people
- Gesture in ways that help convey your message
- Use positive body language and non-verbal cues that complement your presentations
- Move with meaning and purpose
- Communicate clearly and powerfully
- Employ the art of storytelling
- Have your audience eager to listen to you
- Begin with attention-getting openings
- Utilize easy-to-follow transitions that lead your audience through your presentation
- End with compelling conclusions
- Use slide decks to enrich and support your message
- Have your audiences take action
- Implement effective rehearsal techniques that bring everything together
- Deal with nerves and build confidence
How the program works
1. We set up a series of 8 90-minute weekly sessions. These sessions are arranged to fit your schedule.
2. In these sessions, you learn and develop three elements of a presentation that engage your audiences — message, voice, and body language.
3. When our sessions are completed, we continue our relationships. When you need ongoing support, I’m there for you.